BBC News - Business
- IMF: UK 'long way from recovery'
- Wed, 22 May 2013 14:22:33 GMT - The UK economy is still a long way from "a strong and sustainable recovery", the International Monetary Fund warns.
- PM hails tax deal amid Google row
- Wed, 22 May 2013 19:41:20 GMT - David Cameron hails an EU agreement to close tax loopholes as a "turning point", as Google's boss urges politicians to "sort" the system.
- Couple's £163,000 phone bill shock
- Wed, 22 May 2013 11:55:08 GMT - A couple who own an electrical firm had a shock when they received a mobile phone bill for £163,000, then fought for months to have the debt cleared.
- Oklahoma damage bill 'could be $2bn'
- Wed, 22 May 2013 16:53:22 GMT - The damage from the Oklahoma tornado could reach $2bn (£1.3bn), the Oklahoma Insurance Department warns, although many tenants may have no insurance cover.
- Bad weather hits retail sales again
- Wed, 22 May 2013 09:06:08 GMT - UK retail sales in April were 1.3% lower than in March as bad weather continued to dent spending, official figures show.
Money Works merges with Jones Financial Planning Ltd
Money Works UK is Simon Jones a fellow Chartered Financial Planner, who shares our vision of building an ethical business dedicated to providing the best possible service to clients. The new business will continue to be called Jones Financial Planning for obvious reasons!
The new business will offer many benefits to clients, Simon is currently based in Norwich and we will maintain both the offices in Norwich and Lowestoft giving clients a greater choice if they want to visit us.
Various new downloads availible on our 'Downloads' page.
Autumn 2012 Newsletter with up-to date market information along with JFP company news!!