BBC News - Business
- Bank governor in Help to Buy warning
- Sun, 19 May 2013 11:18:48 GMT - The outgoing Bank of England governor warns a government plan to boost the housing market with part-mortgage guarantees has no long-term place.
- Google chief defends tax affairs
- Sun, 19 May 2013 11:04:20 GMT - Google's executive chairman Eric Schmidt defends the company's tax affairs after it comes in for strong criticism from MPs.
- Miliband pledge on tax avoidance
- Sun, 19 May 2013 08:29:09 GMT - Labour leader Ed Miliband says he will write new rules to tackle corporate tax avoidance if he wins the next election, even without international agreement.
- Ofcom plans simplified phone numbers
- Sat, 18 May 2013 00:47:05 GMT - Some people are "put off" making important calls because of confusion over the amount they will be charged, according to the telecoms regulator.
- Contactless 'charging errors' at M&S
- Sat, 18 May 2013 00:56:08 GMT - Some Marks and Spencer customers say its contactless payment terminals have taken cash from cards other than the ones intended for payment.
Money Works merges with Jones Financial Planning Ltd
Money Works UK is Simon Jones a fellow Chartered Financial Planner, who shares our vision of building an ethical business dedicated to providing the best possible service to clients. The new business will continue to be called Jones Financial Planning for obvious reasons!
The new business will offer many benefits to clients, Simon is currently based in Norwich and we will maintain both the offices in Norwich and Lowestoft giving clients a greater choice if they want to visit us.
Various new downloads availible on our 'Downloads' page.
Autumn 2012 Newsletter with up-to date market information along with JFP company news!!